Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I bought a TZ40 camera last August. I was not able to connect

Customer Question

I bought a TZ40 camera last August. I was not able to connect it to a PC by WIFI, and I believe that the software is at fault. I am able to connect to an android phone, as the password XXXXX XXXXX numbers.
I cannot access the letters on the camera WIFI setup (the choice is greyed out). I have changed my home WIFI to all numbers, but 8 figures are required. I cannot therefore connect because only 4 numbers are accepted by the camera.
I have updated the software to 1.2, but this did not solve the problem.
Can I get a proper update for my camera. I particularly to get the picture transfer immediate to see the display on a larger screen.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam