nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Hi i bought this camera about 6 months ago fugifilm

Customer Question

Hi i bought this camera about 6 months ago fugifilm finepix f10 6.3 mega pixels the connection in camera for charging and up loading got broken as it was very hard to put in it was the only fault i had with it and i must have forced it i have lost my receipt and the shop said they cant do anything for me i was wandering if it could be sent back to be fixed and how much it would cost as it is a good camera and has only been used a few times thank you mary mounsey..
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

nathan_mills :

The usb port that got broken, is it damaged externally only or internally also?

Customer:

iam not sure the little pins are broken inside it

nathan_mills :

Ok that's not a major fault.

Customer:

how much would itcost to fix it.

nathan_mills :

As it is only six months old so it is under warranty period.

nathan_mills :

Do you have any billing documents regarding the camera.

nathan_mills :

This can only be told by fugifilm.

nathan_mills :

But it would be about $50 approx.

nathan_mills :

DO one thing.

nathan_mills :

Go to this link and register your repair. Fujifilm will guide you from there.

nathan_mills :

And if you have warranty documents then you will get the repair for free.

Customer:

only the box it came in i lost the receipt. it uses a xd card it cost 369 euro but i got it in sale for 80 euro prices are still on box with the name of shop were i bought it .

nathan_mills :

Call at this number-0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

nathan_mills :

This is fujifilm support.

Customer:

Ihaveonly one document and only telling you how to use it

nathan_mills :

Warranty issues require the billing receipt. So I think you may have to pay for it the repair. But it wont cost that much. It is just a small hardware issue.

Customer:

ok were will i send it too?

nathan_mills :

Call at the no. which i told you earlier and tell them about this issue.

nathan_mills :

Tell them that you lost the receipt and they will assist you further.

nathan_mills :

Maybe they will ask you to come to their store or they will come to your house for the repair.

nathan_mills :

It depends on Fujifilm.

nathan_mills :

The number is- 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

nathan_mills :

Or register your complain at http://camerarepair.fujifilm.co.uk/pre_booking/?start_session=true

nathan_mills :

LINK

nathan_mills :

But contact them via call is suggested.

nathan_mills :

contacting*

Customer:

but i live in ireland is this not a uk company and do iget my deposit back if they cant do it ,will they be there now to ring them..

nathan_mills :

Give me a moment.

nathan_mills :

This is the fujifilm tech support number for Ireland- 01(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

nathan_mills :

Call at 01(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for the Digital Help Desk.

Customer:

ok thanks

nathan_mills :

Please rate the chat POSITIVELY. And revert back if you need any further assistance.

nathan_mills :

If you do not need any further help, then end the chat and rate the chat positively. Thanks. Cheers XXXXX XXXXX a nice day.

nathan_mills :

Do you need any further help?

Customer:

ok thanks will let you no.

nathan_mills, Other
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would like to know have i been charged 17 euro to ask a question about a repair on a camera..

I received $10 for this question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i asked was 17 euro taken out of my account to answer a question

You must have deposited an amount before putting your problem on justanswer. Only that amount would have got deducted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

youhave got to be joking me it said it was refundable and i still dont have camera fixed and kept ringing the number you gave me and they said they get someone to ring me last night and again about awhil e ago what kind of a money racket is going on i will be looking into it..

Have you visited the link which i gave you. Register a repair request there. Your digital camera have a hardware problem and that cannot be solved over internet or manually. You will need the help of the manufacturer. If fujifilm is not answering you then send an email at [email protected] and as it is under warranty so you will not be charged.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats the answer you should have gave me last night you told me it would e better to ring the number you gave me ann the link ityped pn was for fugi film why did ye answer it if it is not fugifilm

Justanswer is a third party online technical support website. We are not the manufacturer. I have given you the number as well as the email. Contact the manufacturer by both the medium and they will guide you further.
Email is-
[email protected]
Phone No.-
01 8820200
I provided you with all the things which can be done. I regret that you misunderstood this website with the manufacturer's support. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY. Thanks.