Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

fuji finepix , camera stuck in "ZOOM ERROR" tried everything

Customer Question

fuji finepix , camera stuck in "ZOOM ERROR" tried everything but wont shift!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It means the motor within the lens has failed, you wot be able to fix this without having it replaced sorry, as they will need to replace the motor on this.

It is a known problem, and will be covered by the warranty, with the replacement performed at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Richard, Camera Repair
Experience: Camera Repairman
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/digital-cameras/8a4ug-fuji-finepix-camera-stuck-zoom-error-tried-everything.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.