Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Pixma MP560 lower A4 paper tray has gone stiff and is difficult

Pixma MP560 lower A4 paper tray has gone stiff and is difficult to pull out. Turning the printer sideways up to inspect reveals no solution. Any suggestions?
XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

If you wiggle it side to side as you pull it out, does this dislodge it Ian?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sided to side does not help immediately. More struggling is necessary to get the tray to come out .

Ian

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, your going to have to really pull hard on it to come out Ian.

It is going to be jammed the way it has slide in, and the only method is pulling it out, there is no trick to this apart from trying to wiggle it as it pulls out.

You can try to wedge it out with some wood or similar. Is it out just far enough to allow you to try to wedge it out?

Is it still under warranty?