Rick
Rick, Technician
Experience:  I'm a photographic equipment technician with over 25 years in the business
47133069

I have a canoneos700d but my LCD screen is v dull and seems

I have a canoneos700d but my LCD screen is v dull and seems to have a bubble like image on the images
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX a camera repair technician with over 20 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.

The LCD brightness is adjustable with the cameras menu system but a bubble in the screen is more likely a defective unit. These are replaceable and available from a variety of sources online. I would suggest having it replaced professionally by a qualified technician as the camera will need to be disassembled to do so. Your best bet would be to check locally for a camera repair shop in your area. If you need assistance locating a shop near you, please let me know.