Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I made mistake when selecting English for my Selphycp900, entered

Customer Question

I made mistake when selecting English for my Selphycp900, entered somw foreign language, and now can't recover english to make life so much easier. Can you help?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Can you spell out one of the words for me, or take a picture so I can figure out which language it is in? From there, I can get you back to English.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Rusty

I asked a question about a Selphycp900 printer, not a camera. Please cancel any payment you have deducted from my card as I am not too happy with your service.

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
I know you are working on a printer, I meant take a picture of the language on your printer so I can see what language it is in, in case you couldn't type the characters, such as if it was in Chinese, or Russian. I can help you, but I need to know what language it's in. I cannot see it, so I need you to describe it as best as you can, or take a picture of it and send it to me.