Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

finepix s, Has fugifilm got a program to enable me to load

Customer Question

finepix s, Has fugifilm got a program to enable me to load my photos to iPhoto on my macbook OX S version 10-9-2
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help.

Your Mac Book should have a memory card slot that accepts the card in the camera. Can you confirm please?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No it is via usb connection

Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Right, I understand that but does your MacBook have a card slot?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no card in computer

Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Fujitsu does not have software for Mac computers. Please see the steps below to see if you can download photos to iPhoto

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2498

And/or try the Image Capture application there.

If that does not work, then this camera model is not compatible with the latest MAC OS version 10.9.2. But there is an easy solution for it. You can get a USB memory card reader from your local computer store or online, then connect it to your computer's USB port, then take out the memory card from the camera and insert it to the reader device, then you can transfer pictures from the memory card to the computer/ iPhoto.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-Multi-Card-Reader-Device-Black/dp/B0056TYRMW/

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for info, I will purchase a USB reader and try.
Gerald byrne

You're welcome. OK. Please take your time. Thank you.