Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a Fujifilm Finepix F470. Thr reolay of fotos comes

I have a Fujifilm Finepix F470. Thr reolay of fotos comes out striped and blurred.
I brought it to the Fuji sho in Dundrum Town Centre who told me that the fault seem to lie in the camera itself and that the battery and picture card were in order. They suggested that repairs might be expensive and that it might be cheaper to buy a new camera. This may just be sales talk. Please advise where I could have it professionally looked at and get a price for whatever repair may be necessary
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The standard place for FujiFilm camera repairs in Ireland is to-be-sent-to via this web page:
http://www.fujifilm.eu/ie/support/digital-cameras/repair-centre-ireland/

You ought to get an estimate on the repair, as the bottom of that page points out. (I think the 'rub' is, that if you don't authorize the repair, they don't send the camera back... inquire if you like, to FujiFilm Ireland (the tech support # XXXXX recommend to you.)

Please rate my Answer - favorably I hope? - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your case. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX luck.