Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I cannot open easy photo print on my iMac running mavericks

I cannot open easy photo print on my iMac running mavericks 10.9. It says no longer supports powerPC applications.Why/
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you download the latest version please from my link below

Click me to open

This should then allow you to run it.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I downloaded the program 4.5 as requested . It appeared to do so and the screen went blank. I looked for the download in Finder and could see no sign of it. Help, please

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Go to Finder David, then click on the Downloads folder and it will be listed there so you can run it.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I found a download listed for today at 14.29 which must be it . I clicked on it but nothing happened. Again, help!

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Download it again David, and note exactly where you are saving the file to

Then run it please.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have redownloaded and can see it marked as Folder in finder at 14.47. When I downloaded it there was no information as to where it had gone before the scree went blank. I therefore have no idea how to access ti I clicked the download marked folder but nothing happened.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Can I connect to your computer and do this?

Can you please click on my link below.

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

This will download a program to your computer.

Run this program by double clicking it.

You will then see an ID and Password.

Please send that to me in your next message.

Do not close the program, please leave it open.

Make sure to seperate the code numbers with a space eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have an ID which is 346 405 797 and the password XXXXX XXXXX

This was last used about a month ago by another company Will it work for you?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
yes, but will disconnect me after 5 minutes.

Connected
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
It disconnected me, but the install is working as you saw, just enter in your Mac password XXXXX complete the install and it will be fine.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I appreciated your help with my download and am happy to pay the sum you mentioned. I would be grateful if you could tell me how and where you located the download when I simply coild not do so. I would also ask you to close my account with JustAnswer if you can do that. Thank you.

David Thomson.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks David

The download you see in the top right, there is a small icon that moves when it is downloading, you can click that.

For closing of the account, you would need to [email protected] as I am just an engineer here. But it costs nothing to leave it open, and you never know when you have a question again :) but just email them to do it if you wish.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks again. I'm afraid that while the installation of 4.5 easy photo print was successful, when I try to open it I get the same answer, namely "You can't open the application Easy-PhotoPrint because PowerPc applications are no longer supported ".

Looks as if an impasse has been reached!

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
No, its not compatible with your computer David, this is the problem and we have installed the latest version, but it will not run on your computer sorry.

You wont be able to use it sorry.