Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Fujifilm Finepix, AX650, ordered from Tesco Direct on 1st April.

Fujifilm Finepix, AX650, ordered from Tesco Direct on 1st April. Collected it yesterday. Tried to set it up for use last night. Diagram instruction showed inserting memory card. No memory card included in package. Have enquired and am told Tesco do not stock memory cards. Must use the camera tomorrow, latest. How can I get memory card by tomorrow ? Am quite disgusted that no memory card included with camera and that no mention made in adverts that it is necessary to buy memory cards separately. Misadvertising ?
N. XXXXX XXXXX email;[email protected]
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Best chance to quickly get the memory card is to go to a computer store and request a SDHC memory card of no greater size then 32GB.

Or you can order it online, from my link below, but I am not sure you will get it on time.

click me to open

And your right, cameras where supplied in the past with these, but itt is now less and less due to their cost savings. Though it is not right, as it is not a working product till you have the memory card.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.