Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a finepix a805 camera and have just changed my computer.

I have a finepix a805 camera and have just changed my computer. I have misplaced the disc with the photo capture soft ware on it. Is it possible to buy or download this soft ware?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Do you mean the finepix studio? What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My computer has Windows 8.1. If finepix studio means I can download my photos then yes I do

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Finepix studio is what normally comes bundled with your Camera you can actually get to your photos without it. But if you prefer to use it as it can be easier you can get that software here: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.