Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Canon IXUS I have just brought this camera, on Auto Brilliant,

Canon IXUS
I have just brought this camera, on Auto Brilliant, try to put on P mode to Change ISO and all I get is the Switch Frame and unable to get anything else.
Please help
Thank you XXXXX
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your camera is 'broken' or lacking a function from the very beginning of usage, you should immediately return it for an exchange for another of the same model, to the vendor or store that you got it from.

If you need any help with the functions - if there any on the camera that work - let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when i first used it , it was ok, later I tried to put it on P mode and this is when the problem occured,so i dont think it comes under the heading of first usage

If P Mode settings won't work, you have a problem camera as far as I can see. Such settings should be changeable without problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you will do
OK. I hope that returning the camera to the vendor or store (with proof of purchase e.g. sales slip in hand, for sure), will work out fine.