hsroy79
hsroy79, Other
Experience:  Camra Technician
34714361

I have an EOS650D which is showing a horizontal line across

I have an EOS650D which is showing a horizontal line across every frame approx 3 pixels deep. Is this likely to be a faulty sensor or is there a possible firmware issue or reset that can be tried
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Himadri..

Unfortunately what you have described indicates that there is a problem with the ccd (the light sensitive chip that produces the image)or the connection to it that's why you are facing this type of problem.

Is your camera under warranty ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, warranty has expired.

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 3 years ago.
If it is not under warranty then please don't send your camera to service center because the repairing cost is too high almost a new camera price....If you are buy a new camera then it is a good idea for you....