carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

i have a cannon power shot a 95 problem is i do not get a

Customer Question

i have a cannon power shot a 95 problem is i do not get a picture but a lot of thin lines
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Do you have thin lines on the photos? If you do I suspect that the problem is the CCD the part of the camera that takes the photo so to speak. I is likely that this has failed and only sees stripes now.

You would need to look at the photos on a computer to check because it could be that the lcd is faulty and it is the lcd that cannot display the picture correctly and the ccd is fine.

The ccd is able to be replaced this company should be able to give you a quote for repair.

http://www.camerarepairworkshop.co.uk/