Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My wife owns a Canon Power Shot A1300 and has considerable

My wife owns a Canon Power Shot A1300 and has considerable problems using it ( we are both in our 80's). I have put the disc in my PC and 'sorted' some of the problems but I can't take the PC with me when we out and about. The best possible answer would be to have a handbook or some form of written instruction, specific to the A 1300. Is this possible, I am quite prepared to pay for this if it is available.

I look forward to hearing from you.

XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
The best I can do is give you a pdf of the instructions which would need to be printed out: Click Here
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was disappointed that the only response was to download a large number of pages (more than 100?). I was hoping you could sell me a booklet specific to the A1300 Camera. I have printed a few of the pages from the download but if I print them all it will be a rather cumbersome package to carry when on holiday!

XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Freddy

My wife is most concerned because she can't see how many pics. are available from the display. This facility used to show each time we switched on but for some reason I cannot find it. Hence my need for an easy reference booklet. We don't have any other problem at this point in time but we do need to be able to use the many facilities on the camera

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
That is specific to your model and as I mentioned that is the best we can do. We can not send you physical manuals at all though I wish we could. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok I wish you had told me that before as that could be caused by a failing part. Does the screen on the camera show anything at all? What exactly are you trying to get it to do?
.