nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

When I try to upload a photo from my canon powershot to the

Customer Question

When I try to upload a photo from my canon powershot to the image gateway or Facebook, it connects to the wireless network but then says 'notification: set date/time. The date and time are set correctly. Any ideas?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

nathan_mills :

watch this video and revert back if you still have problem.

nathan_mills :

CLICK HERE

nathan_mills :

Please rate the chat positively

nathan_mills :

I am here to help you.

nathan_mills :

You can alternatively visit this Canon link

nathan_mills :

CLICK HERE and view the fourth video from the top. You will get a step by step procedure on how to connect to image gateway.

Customer: Thanks Nathan, I am connected and it's all set up in the way shown, but it keeps stalling with the notification to set date/time which is definitely correct?
nathan_mills : There is an internal clock. Try setting it once again.
nathan_mills : If you set it once does it comes again when you connect to wifi?
nathan_mills : Please rate the solution positively.
Customer: I've set the clock again, I've checked my settings on image gateway, still getting the exact same notification : set date/time
Customer: the only thing I can think is that we are away and connecting to a centre's wifi (rather than my home wifi) - it's the type of wifi connection where you login - obviously the camera doesn't have a browser so it's not taking me to that page. Is it possible that it's just not connecting to the centre parcs wifi ?
Customer: Just answered for myself - the canon page says it can't connect to wifi where a browser is required. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and for your quick responses!
Customer: It won't let me rate you - would like to rate positively but it says I need to wait for your reply
Thanks for the positive rating. Cheers Nathan.