Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

can I recharge the battery for my canon powershot a2500 via

can I recharge the battery for my canon powershot a2500 via my computer
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I really hate to have to tell you this but, Unfortunately no you can not on this model the mini usb port is a data port only so it can not send or recieve power. It does not have the circuitry needed to charge via usb like a smart phone can. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
.