Steve G.
Steve G., Technician
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

I need a inexpensive compact c amera with a viewfinder. Which

Customer Question

I need a inexpensive compact c amera with a viewfinder. Which one should I go for?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

You could take a look at the Canon Powershot A1300 for about £120.00

There is also a 1200 and a 1400 which are out of production but still available new if you search around.

There are plenty of others available but they tend to be priced two to three times as much as that Canon.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, please remember to rate the service I provided by clicking a smiley face and then the 'Submit' button. Don't worry, this won't close your question... you can still come back whenever you want if you need more information.

If this didn't answer your question, just click 'Reply to Expert' and let me know!

Steve