nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Canon Pixma MP280 printer and am getting an error

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MP280 printer and am getting an error code E 08.
What do I do please.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

This error indicates that Ink absorber is almost full.

nathan_mills :

To bypass this message you can simply press the black or colour button of your printer which will allow you to continue printing. However this message will continue to appear until the ink absorber in completely full, at which point it will stop you printing all together.

nathan_mills :

Once the absorber is full Canon recommend calling a service centre to get the counter reset and the sponges inside changed. However in most cases the absorber will not yet be physically full and the printer capable of printing many more pages before it begins to overflow.

nathan_mills :

Revert back if you have any further query. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY. Thanks. Have a nice day. Cheers Nathan