Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Years of experience helping consumers and businesses with their technology needs.
63083622

I own a canon camcorder hfr37 model, just a question about

Customer Question

I own a canon camcorder hfr37 model, just a question about time lapse filming is it possible to do this with that model and is there something one can buy to attach to camcorder that will enable it to do so. my email is *****@******.***
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.

Wes :

My name is Wes and I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected. I see no time-lapse function listed for this camera, so the only way you would be able to do it is via post-processing. Meaning you use software like Adobe Premiere Elements to speed up the playback... which would essentially produce the time-lapse effect.