Nick H.
Nick H., Hobbyist
Experience:  Working with Digital Cameras for the last 5 years.
63271161

can I upload pictures from my FinePix A405 digital camera to

can I upload pictures from my FinePix A405 digital camera to a laptop running Windows 8 ?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I checked and there is no driver for Windows 8. There is Windows XP driver. We might want to give it a try.

Click here and download and run the installation
. When done, connect your camera to computer. See if your computer will see your camera.

If the installation cannot run, you can get a memory card reader. Insert the memory card from your camera into the reader and connect to your laptop. This way, you can transfer files back and forth.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick