Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

olympus omd-1. can you help me,, I have been trying for hours

olympus omd-1. can you help me,, I have been trying for hours to connect to olympus regarding the hl d battery grip, I bought this camera 2 weeks ago and applied for the free battery grip. I filled in the upload form, I also posted the form with all the proof of purches
Today I have been asked by e-mail to provide all of this information again. I sent the original receipt and I do not have a copy at hand The reason I am sending this e-mail to you is because when I try to get information from promation sales all I get is a blank page.
Maybe you can help me get in touch with them,or a telephone number george clough
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The phone # ***** Olympus UK's Customer Support department, which you should contact, is
00800 67 10 84 00

and the page I got that information from (which other means, and other departments to contact) is
http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/cameras_support/contact/index.html

I think they are the most likely to be able to help you, if you present your case in a calm and organized fashion, with some patient determination.

If this answers, your question, please rate my answer - favorably I would hope - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your question. Thanks - and good luck.