Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have an old but still perfectly serviceable UC-X55 8mm camcorder

I have an old but still perfectly serviceable UC-X55 8mm camcorder for which I have unfortunately mislaid the plug-in 9.5v mains-to-camera charger. Is it possible to obtain a replacement?
Brian.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
We do not sell parts on this site, this is a paid tech support site. I can however help you find somewhere to buy the part.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for response. I would appreciate your directing me to a source where I may buy the part.

Brian

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
This will work with it.
Www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FM3SUVQ
If this is not what you are looking for click on reply to expert and let me know. If it is please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.