Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

on my canon 70d i get a message when i turn it on Cards write

on my canon 70d i get a message when i turn it on Card's write protect switch is set to lock. how do i unlock this switch. i couldn't find the info on the dvd or manual. thank you.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Remove the card from the camera and on the side of it should be a tiny switch, one side locks it and the other unlocks.
Move it to the other side if it is currently locked. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.