Rick
Rick, Technician
Experience:  I'm a photographic equipment technician with over 25 years in the business
47133069

Canon eos 400d digital camera-a memory card has been inserted

Canon eos 400d digital camera-a memory card has been inserted apparently incorrectly. Message reads that the cf card is faulty and to replace it. But any CF card is showing same message. Looking into the card slot I think I can see 2 pins either missing or damaged. Is this repairable ?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** a camera repair technician with over 20 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.
This is actually quite common with CF card readers and can be repaired but will attention by a qualified technician. You may want to check locally for a camera repair shop in your area, or, if you need assistance finding a shop, please let me know and I'll locate one for you.