Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

What usb cable to I needto connect my laptop to printer PIXMAi

Customer Question

What usb cable to I needto connect my laptop to printer PIXMAi X6850
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Your old printer may have used a different type of cable, newer printers all use a standard printer cable including this one #2 is the port:
//f01.justanswer.com/ref/http_ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/iX6800%252520series%252FEN%252FBG%252Fscreens%252Ft_cmpt030.jpg

This is the type of cable it uses: Click Here Any local electronics or computer shop will carry them if you do not want to get it there. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
.