Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I purchased a Canon 2000x digital camera on ebay for which

Customer Question

I purchased a Canon 2000x digital camera on ebay for which I do not have the device driver to download videos to my computer. Can you help with this please? *****@******.***
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My PC runs on Windows 7 Freddy

Cheers

Edward

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok what is the model number of the camera itself? It looks like you gave me the digital zoom spec instead.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Canon FS11 Freddy

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You actually do not need a driver for that model on windows 7. You may however want the Canon software which you can get here: Click Here Scroll down and below the image it should detect your version of windows. Below that click on software to expand it. All software for it will be listed there. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
.