Steve G.
Steve G., Technician
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

I have a canonixydigital200a camera and I need to use it with

Customer Question

I have a canonixydigital200a camera and I need to use it with my computer and do not have the software to do, so can you help please.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Steve G. :

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Steve G. :

I assume that you need this software to transfer your pics from the camera to the computer??

Steve G. :

Let me know a little about your computer. Do you know what version of Windows or Mac OS you are using.

Steve G. :

JACUSTOMER-cq8qhooy- :

yes, it's windows 7

Steve G. :

Hi there. Ok, Windows 7. Now, does your computer or laptop have an SD card slot? The usual method of transferring files is to remove the card from the camera and place it in the computer's card slot.

JACUSTOMER-cq8qhooy- :

cannot see it where do I find it !

Steve G. :

Hi there. I am back. The slot would be on the front or side of most laptops and on the front of any computer tower. Do you see it.

Steve G. :

?