Hello Wendy! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, there is a solution. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Please download the photos to your computer first, then please do the following:
- Easy solution: Download and install the Inpaint program at the website below:
(Just download and install the free trial version.)
, then open a photo in the Inpaint program, then then mark the date stamp with marker or any other selection tool, then select the Erase button:
, please click on the website below full instructions/illustrations:
- Another solution (complicated): Download and install the GIMP photo editor program at the website below:
, then download and save the Resynthesizer plugin:
- For Windows / Mac (Linux) computer:
- If you have a Mac computer and the above website does not work, then try:
, then extract/unzip the Resynthesizer file to a folder, the see the README.txt instructions there for installing the plugins (or move those extracted files to the GIMP folder in Program Files / Application with the folder path Contents > Resources > lib > gimp > 2.0 (or latest version number) > plug-ins; more details:
, then open the GIMP program, then create a selection around the date stamp, then go to option Filter – Enhance – Heal selection, then OK. Full instructions:
- If you need, here are some other methods:
Please let me know if any solution works for you. Thank you.