RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

Good morning I have just bought off ebay a canon eos d10 but

Customer Question

Good morning I have just bought off ebay a canon eos d10 but it came with no soft ware,
there is no visible number on the camara. when I connect the camara to my computer it dose not recognise my d10,i also have a Nikon d40 which I have no problems with
re3gards Kevin
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

Reboot the computer and change the communication protocol on the camera to PTP using the instructions below and try to connect. If unsuccessful, please let me know as there are a few other procedures that may be necessary depending on your computer's configuration. The setting is in the set-up menu shown below.
graphic

If you require additional information, please use the "Reply to Expert" to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If, and only if my answer to your question is helpful and you are Satisfied with it, please leave Positive Feedback. Thank you
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.