RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

I have a finePix camera f450 and have misplaced its vsb lead

I have a finePix camera f450 and have misplaced its vsb lead is this available anywhere?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

The compatible usb cable replacement is available at the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/dCables-Fuji-FinePix-F450-Cable/dp/B003HMKIDW

If you require additional information, please use the "Reply to Expert" to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If, and only if my answer to your question is helpful and you are Satisfied with it, please leave Positive Feedback. Thank you
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

The compatible usb cable replacement is available locally, also at the link below.

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/camera/fuji/finepix-f450/catalogue.pl?path=97229,133534:97231&refine=cable&model_ref=124411

Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.