RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

Fujifilm Finepix HS10 I want to photograph my girls as they

Customer Question

Fujifilm Finepix HS10
I want to photograph my girls as they dance and skip on stage in a panto. No flash allowed. Please suggest the best settings to get sharp pictures from half way down the school hall.
Also, can I use any memory card for this?
Thank you. VR.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 3 years ago.

Set the ISO to auto (1600) using the instructions below:
graphic

Set the Mode to Shutter Priority and the sutter speed to 250 or higher.
graphic

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If, and only if my answer to your question is helpful and you are Satisfied with it, please leave Positive Feedback. Thank you