RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

hi i have just got a canon eos 1d mk4 2nd hand there was

hi i have just got a canon eos 1d mk4 2nd hand there was no software with it but i have canon dpp from my previous camera a 7d, i cannot get the viewer to display RAW it will show them in the preview when downloading but the editing screen is just a grey square with a cross through it
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

What version of DPP are you using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi its 3.7.1.1

Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.
You need to update to update to at least 3.73 which added support for the 1d mk4.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_1d_x#DriversAndSoftware

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert
Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is
complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.