Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

i have a recurring problem with my d800.on sat the

Customer Question

i have a recurring problem with my d800.on sat for 20mins the display showed my pictures full frame and the multi=selector moved through them as i pressed left/right;and then it would only show the pics half size and if i increased to full size wouldn't move through them.any attempt to do so resulted in a yellow frame moving around the edges.I,m sure there must be something I haven't tried, can you help?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this is a recurring problem with the camera.i can't find any info in the manual.After u have shot a load of pics the playback shifts from a full frame playback to a half size one,trying to enlarge it with the plus button regains the full size view but you cannot then go to another pic without reverting to half-size using the left/right button just brings up a yellow frame that moves uselessly around the edge os the pic.there must be a way of disabling this feature but I haven't found it,I was hoping that one of your nikon technicians might have come across this problem

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** a camera repair technician with over 20 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.

This sounds more like a settings issue than anything else. Have you tried resetting the camera back to factory defaults?

.