RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

Canon Power Shot SX170IS - how to extract battery for char

Customer Question

Canon Power Shot SX170IS - how to extract battery for charging
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

Please see page 5 of the manual for your camera. If you do not have a copy if this manual please use the link below to download a PDF copy. Copy and paste the link into your browser. The battery door is on the bottom of the camera.

http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/1/0300012171/01/pssx170is-cusp-en.pdf

The photo at the following link shows the orange latch that moves to the side to release the battery..

http://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2013/11/07/8c9f9966-84b8-11e3-beb9-14feb5ca9861/thumbnail/770x433/af06192c1f9c825fc704dd4b852e58ca/Canon_PowerShot_SX170_IS_35831301_14.jpg

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.

Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.