Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a Finepix 50000 what is the maximum size memory card

I have a Finepix 50000 what is the maximum size memory card I can use please
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Can you double check the model number please? If you meant the S5000 the max is 2GB xD.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it is a S5000 however the instruction book only goes up to 512 mb so I wondered if I could use a higher memory card, you think I should buy a sD 2GB and that will be OK. Sorry to be an idiot but I am 81 and these type of problems are not in my generation I was OK with film!!!!!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Yes 2GB is that will work in it, if you are unsure this site shows the max for things like this: Click Here They do this because they sell the cards as well so guarantee it to work. Scroll down a bit on the page and near the bottom should be the 2GB card. I do not know if they sell to the UK or not however. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your FinePix.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have looked on Amazon there are several types of 2GB cards like type M for example which one do I need please

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Either type M or type H both will work. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your FinePix.
.