RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

canon 70 d, I cannot connect to computer tyo download pictures,

Customer Question

canon 70 d, I cannot connect to computer tyo download pictures, tried a couple of computers and does not recognise that camera is attached
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.

Check in the setup menu (the third wrench tab so you may need to be in M or P mode), if the wifi setting is Enabled, please Disable it. The camera cannot connectt and download to the computer by USB if wireless is enabled.

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.