Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

PIXMA MG3250 - jammed paper

PIXMA MG3250 - jammed paper
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you actually see the paper jammed inside the printer? As you will see this if it is still jammed inside.
The reason is this can also be a sensor that is at issue,
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When the printer jammed I pulled at the paper to get it out. It tore and I was left with about an inch of the top of the page it my hand.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, try to push a hard piece of card through the printer to push out the part that is still stuck in it.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The card is now jammed inside the printer.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then the rollers themselves Jammed Colin and they are going to need to be replaced. Until you so this, they wont roll to allow the paper and card to get out.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer so this part can be replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement part with be installed at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.