Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

. I have the following printer which has always worked

.
I have the following printer which has always worked well, I did some printing a few minutes ago, but the next document failed to print, I got the following error code. I have done as instructed and turned off and on again (several times) but it still isn't working
CANON INKJET MP620
ERROR B200
Thank you assistance - M Kemp
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you please remove the power from the printer and wait 15 minutes (I am not sure you left it this long). The power cable needs to be removed from the power socket.
Once done, plug it back in, turn on the printer and tell me if it now functions please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did as asked, unplugged and waited slightly longer than you said, but still showing the same error code . . .

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to restart it. The fact that we continue to get the error, confirms it is the actual mainboard that has faulted.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

oh dear, thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome.
It is a hardware fault that can occur on these printers, I get a lot of them here unfortunately.
If you need anything else, please let me know, and please remember the service rating.