Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a iMac Apple Computer and a Selphy CP780 printer. Are

I have a iMac Apple Computer and a Selphy CP780 printer. Are they compatible and if so how can I connect,please?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Depending on the version on the Mac you have installed, most are. To get it to work, connect to the printer via the USB cable that comes with it.
Then download and install the driver from my link below
Click me to open
Once installed, you can then print to this printer.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do we go forward. I think the computer and printer are imcompatible. Is that correct?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, they should be compatible Michael depending on the version of your OSX, this is what I was indicating in my initial post.
It works for a wide range of Macs, so use my link to get the correct driver and install it please.
Else I can do this for you as an additional service.
Let me know the results please