Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I Have a printer error B200 on my MG5250 printer can you h

I Have a printer error B200 on my MG5250 printer can you help
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is either the firmware or the mainboard on the printer that is the issue, so we need to confirm which is the problem.
first, can you remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then power on the printer, and tell me if it still gives this error please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have unplugged for ten minutes but error stil; the same

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Alan, it confirms the issue
It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to restart it. The fact that the issue continues confirms due to the error code, it is the actual mainboard that has faulted and needs to be replaced.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you, but this needs to be done.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.