Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have an MP630 all-in-one, which has come up with the same

I have an MP630 all-in-one, which has come up with the same error message i.e. B200. What does this mean?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is either a firmware crash or the mainboard has failed.
Remove the power for the printer and wait 5 minutes, then plug in the printer and turn it on.
Tell me if you still get the error then please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Same error message after switching on.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Peter, it confirms the problem
It is the mainboard that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to restart it and removing residual power. The fact that the error remains confirms the mainboard as faulting
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.