Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

canon powershot a430 normal picture with flash.badly under

canon powershot a430 normal picture with flash.badly under exposed outdoor used on auto&manual
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There is no setting for this, it is automated.
Is it taking pictures without the flash, in daylight ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no underexposed picture appears white

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Bob,
The image sensor is failing in the camera. The chips starts to fail and it does not record the image correctly.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the camera so it can be replaced (this is a hardware fault). It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and fif you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.