Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Digital Cameras Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

how do i print your answer

how do i print your answer
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

If you have set printer at home, when you open manual in Adobe Reader, in the left upper corner is "print" icon (check the picture below).

Select "print" icon and click "Print" button to start printing.
Or, click on the link below and select "Print" option (in the right upper corner) - click here
If you don't have printer, you can save manual file on USB flash (or any other removable disk) and print it in any local printing services shop.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more help. I'll be happy to provide more information if needed.
Best Regards,
Todd