Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a Canon MV530i camcorder- I can't seem to find a driver

I have a Canon MV530i camcorder- I can't seem to find a driver download 7,can you help?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is part of Zoom Browser which you can download 7 here
Click me to open
I can also do these steps , and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) . Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.