Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I've just connected a new wireless router broadband

Hi I've just connected a new wireless router for my broadband today but now my canon mg5350 wireless printer will not print- could this be connected?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You have to install the printer again onto the new wireless network as this is different to what the printer was connected to.
You do this like you did when you first received the printer.
The instructions to do this are here if you forgot.
Click me to view
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richie-

I'm reading Canon's help notes via the link you sent me- will try to re-install if I can

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Caroline,
any problems, let me know, but it needs to be installed again on this new wireless network.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.