Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

FinePixF610 camera and Compaq CQ58-261SA and Canon PIXMA MG4250

FinePixF610 camera and Compaq CQ58-261SA and Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer. I want to print my photos. How do I connect or are they in compatible?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to copy the photos to the Laptop and then print the photos from the Laptop to the printer. That will work.
To do this, connect the camera to the computer. Windows will detect the camera and ask you what to do. Choose to view the contents.
Then double click on a photo and choose to print it to your printer.
This is how you need to acompolish this.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Finepix quickstart says "Quit all other active applications until no applications are shown in the task bar" Can I do that on Windows 8.1? How?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Yes, press ALT+CTRL+Delete
Then click Task Manager
Then click on each application and close it there
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps .
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,