Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

mg 5450 PRINTER: HOW TO I GET THE SCANNER TO WORK?

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you use the program IJ Scan Utility which should have been installed when you installed the printer.
If you do not see this program on your computer, you can download it free from my link below
Click me to view
You then run the program, and within the program you perform a scan.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I GAVE UP WAITING FOR YOU AND SORTED IT OUT MY SELF BY RELOADING THE SOFTWARE, I DON'T EXPECT TO PAY AND I WILL CANCEL ANY VISA DEBITS TO MY ACCOUNT. CRAP SERVICE.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Gave up waiting Noel?
I replied with a full and complete answer 2 minutes after you asked the question, with full instructions on download and installing the software.
Scroll up and you see this...
So I am not sure what you are referring to sorry, but there was no delay and I so not believe the service was crap....