Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

How do I re-align the print head on my Canon Pixma MG 3550,

Customer Question

How do I re-align the print head on my Canon Pixma MG 3550, please?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, please follow the video on my link below
http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/videos/pixma_mg3550/
On that page, go to the bottom and under troubleshooting, click on the video next to "Perform automatic print head alignment"
this will step you through with visuals, how to do the head alignment.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where will I find your answer Richard re re-aligning printer head for Canon Pixma MG3550

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It was posted above Jen, I think you missed it, I have repeated it again below for you