Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have just purchased a Canon iP7250 and find that I cannot

I have just purchased a Canon iP7250 and find that I cannot connect it to my Mac,I just get the message that my Mac does not support the connection using the supplied disc.
My Mac is an OSX version 10. 5. 8 I was wondering if you have a solution to this problem
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I don't know what disc you have, that you are trying to install from.

But, if you have identified your printer's model # ***** then this should help:

- if you wish to install it on a network (wired or wireless), go to this page and select MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard), and get the
Mini Master Setup
and install from it:

http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip7250.aspx?type=download&language=&os=Mac%20OS%20X%2010.5%20%28Leopard%29

- if you wish to install it on a direct / USB-cable connection to the computer from the printer, then go to that page and get the
iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver
and install from it.

Start either install procedure with the printer turned Off and disconnected from the computer. Turn it On or connect it only when the installer requests that be done, or when the installer finishes running and exits.

If this answers your question, please rate my Answer favorably - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your question. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.